Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I see many have taken the business opportunity's awarded by Occupy Wall Street.

   I recently felt a since of change and that informative insights have been reaching the public until I stumbled across the infamous T-shirt "Occupy Jay-Z". Like really? I am sorry Mr. Jay-Z but you are not my type. I do not think I could get down with the rappers, although I am of African American descent I don't quite know how to shake it fast, and then drop my self like its hot. I have tried, it is not a site you want to see, trust me. Your second negative would be the fact that you are married, I don't know if this particular film has put fear into you but have you seen Beyonce in obsessed? I'd prefer to stay on that woman's good side. Beyonce! False alarm!  There will be no alarm ringing today, at least on my behalf. Jay-Z I understand the hustle.
  At the end of my day I decided to take the scenic route instead of my usual two-block tour to the local 5 trains. In route, I was asked several times if I would like to purchase occupy Wall Street protest signs.  I instantly burst into laughter but hushed just as I saw the contemptuous look in the salesman face as he mumbled with disdain. He then placed the poster was holding back in place with the others he had assembled along the side walk. I then realized, that this was no humor. He was absolutely serious! I then took a glance at the extent of freshly painted protest signs.  Fancy I thought. Instantly apologizing for the misunderstanding while at the same time curious, I then asked the salesman about the amount of posters he sold a day. The salesman responded pleasantly and with a since of security as he told me over 100 at 10 bucks a piece and what it sounded like in his hispanic accent a discount of 30 percent if I purchased them online. My next thoughts were along the lines of a career change.  I should quit being a filmmaker and plunge in to the world of political accessories. Business has proven to be quite lucrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment